Gloss Black Aluminum 55" Wedged Angled Utility Chest Box (LTL Shipping Only) #TBC-55-WN-BLK
- Please order equivalent box #EC20322, which is heavily packaged for parcel shipment
- Wedge design optimizes capacity while avoiding wheel wells and bed accessories
- Patented RigidCore foam-filled lid to maximize strength and prevent binding
- 0.058" extra-thick, one-piece aluminum tub holds heavy tools and cargo
- Stainless steel lock handles for security and corrosion-resistant operation
- Connecting rod allows for convenient operation from driver or passenger side
- Interior rod enclosure helps prevent bending or jamming of lock system
- MicroSeal gasket helps seal out moisture, dust and dirt
- Lid self-opens to 90 degrees for convenient operation and loading
- Multiple box sizes available for a custom fit on each truck application
- Assembled in USA
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes box only (mounting hardware available #003-CBOXMK; sold separately)
- Shipping Weight50.000
- Lid TypeSingle Lid
- Part TypeChest Box
- Installation DifficultyEasy
- Product Weight41.600
- FinishGLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT
- Carrying Handles OptionWithout Carrying Handles
- Tub StyleWedged Angled Tub
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- ProfileStandard Profile
- Latch TypePaddle Handles
The UWS wedged utility chest box is the perfect solution for keeping your items safe, secure and accessible in the bed of your truck. It features extra-thick aluminum construction with our patented RigidCore™ foam-filled lid for maximum strength, and it guards your valuables with two stainless steel lock handles, connected by a rod for convenient operation from either side of the truck. The wedge design allows it to offer optimal storage capacity without obstructing the wheel wells or truck bed accessories.
UWS truck tool boxes also come with a self-opening lid for easier access when your hands are full. Like all UWS tool boxes for trucks, this product is proudly assembled right here in the USA.
I love this box because it sit inside the bed rather than on top which is a huge plus living in miami Florida as bed boxes are easy targets in the city.
Looking at the truck you’ll never know there’s a box in the bed unless you’re actually looking over or in an elevated position..
My only complaint is that the weather liners along the 4 edges to seal out moisture fell apart and need ReGlueing but other than that I absolutely love the look functionality and strength of this stylish box.
Pulling up on jobs I feel proud to drop my multiPro tailgate step in and retrieve my photography equipment.
For the manufacturer I would like to add that it makes sense to include an option to have some sort of dampened substance lined throughout the inside for people like myself who use this to store equipment for more delicate items such as digital media gear to add another level of protection.