50-Gallon Combo Bright Aluminum Transfer Tank #TT-50-COMBO
- Transfers diesel or other non-flammable liquids to on-site vehicles or equipment
- Built-in tool box provides added storage without reducing truck bed space
- Heavy-duty .125" aluminum alloy tank is 100% pressure-tested for safety
- Lockable, commercial-grade vented cap with reinforced collar for added security
- Internal baffles for added extra strength and an even flow of liquid
- Drain plug allows for easy emptying whenever necessary
- Patented RigidCore foam-filled lid to maximize strength and prevent binding
- Stainless steel lock handles for security and corrosion-resistant operation
- Connecting rod allows for convenient operation from driver or passenger side
- Interior rod enclosure helps prevent bending or jamming of lock system
- MicroSeal gasket helps seal out moisture, dust and dirt
- Lid self-opens to 90 degrees for convenient operation and loading
- Multiple tank sizes available for a custom fit on each truck application
- Assembled in USA
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes transfer tank only (mounting hardware not included); LTL shipping only, no parcel; lockable cap requires padlock (not included)
- This tank is DOT-compliant for transporting Class 3 combustible fuels only, such as diesel.
- Cap adds 2-3/4" to overall tank height. Inspect system at least monthly. Remove all liquid contents prior to tank relocation.
- Shipping Weight95.800
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Installation DifficultyEasy
- Product Weight92.000
- Lid TypeSingle Lid
- Part TypeTRANSFER TANK
- Latch TypePaddle Handles
- Tank Capacity50-Gallon Tank
- Tank StyleCombo Tank
- FinishBRIGHT ALUMINUM
A UWS transfer tank is the ideal way to transport non-flammable liquids and transfer them to other vehicles and equipment on the jobsite (not designed to be an auxiliary tank). This transfer tank is constructed from heavy-duty .125" thick aluminum for extra durability, and it features a commercial-grade vent cap for good ventilation.
This combination transfer tank also has a built-in truck storage box, featuring our patented RigidCore™ foam-filled lid and stainless steel locking handles. Like all UWS tool boxes for trucks, this product is proudly assembled right here in the USA.
NOTE: This tank is DOT-compliant for transporting Class 3 combustible fuels only, such as diesel.