Adjustable Universal Legs for Truck Side Boxes #TBSM-MK2
- Improved mounting system for truck side tool boxes
- Space-saving design provides more room in the truck bed for cargo
- Can be mounted anywhere on the side box or truck bed, as needed
- Mount at any angle between 0 and 55 degrees
- Gloss black powder-coated steel construction with clear zinc hardware
- Includes two legs, installation hardware and rivet nut tool
- Not compatible with topside boxes
- WarrantyOne-Year Limited Warranty
- Installation Time Exact0
- FinishGLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT
- Product Weight2.000
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- Shipping Weight2.000
These mounting legs allow for more flexibility when installing a UWS truck side box. They securely bolt onto the tool box and feature an adjustable, pivoting design to mount at any angle to accommodate your truck bed. They pivot from 0 degrees to 55 degrees.
These universal side box legs save space in the truck bed, maintaining a low profile and avoiding unnecessary obstructions. They are compatible with virtually all UWS side tool boxes, except topsiders. The legs are constructed from powder-coated steel for lasting strength, and they include all necessary hardware for a complete installation (tool box sold separately).