51" x 23" Aluminum Cargo Carrier #UWS-CARRIER
- Mounts onto any 2" x 2" receiver tube opening
- Rated to carry loads up to 500 lbs.
- Fully welded 0.058" aluminum construction with heavy-duty beam platform
- Optional chest #TBC-48-DD provides lockable, weatherproof rear hitch storage
- Assembled in USA
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes cargo carrier only (hitch pin not included)
- Load capacity should not exceed the vehicle manufacturer cargo and/or entire vehicle capacity rating; consult vehicle manufacturer for capacity ratings
Guides & Install Sheets
- FinishBRIGHT ALUMINUM
- Part TypeACCESSORIES
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Shipping Weight30.000
- Product Weight25.200
- Installation Time Exact0
Add extra storage space to your vehicle with the reliability and convenience of the UWS cargo carrier. This lightweight, all-aluminum hitch carrier easily installs into any 2" x 2" receiver tube opening and instantly adds over eight square feet of extra cargo space outside your vehicle. The cargo basket is built with a reinforced base to provide security for your items and to offer a load capacity of 500 lbs.
The UWS cargo carrier can also accept the optional tool box #TBC-48-DD to give you a lockable, weatherproof space for your items. Like all UWS products, this cargo carrier is proudly made right here in the USA.
I wanted a lightweight, all welded cargo carrier for my Jeep. The UWS carrier is well designed, with stout TIG welding on the structure. It is unique in that it has a thick wall aluminum hitch tube. Most of the others use steel. The use of Al allows the tube to be welded to the support frame instead of bolted. Its much stronger and there are no worries about rusting. I also like that it is made here in the USA!