Gloss Black Aluminum 60" Crossover Truck Tool Box (LTL Shipping Only) #TBS-60-BLK
- Please order equivalent box #EC10212, which is heavily packaged for parcel shipment
- Patented RigidCore foam-filled lid to maximize strength and prevent binding
- 0.058" extra-thick, one-piece aluminum tub holds heavy tools and cargo
- Stainless steel lock handles for security and corrosion-resistant operation
- Connecting rod allows for convenient operation from driver or passenger side
- Interior rod enclosure helps prevent bending or jamming of lock system
- Widespread handles are easy to reach from either side of the truck
- MicroSeal gasket helps seal out moisture, dust and dirt
- Lid self-opens to 90 degrees for convenient operation and loading
- Tool trays and built-in screwdriver holders for easy organization
- Three-compartment sliding tray for convenient small item storage and retrieval
- Multiple box sizes available for a custom fit on each truck application
- Easy to install with pre-drilled mounting slots and included hardware
- Assembled in USA
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes box and mounting hardware
- Lid TypeSingle Lid
- Cubic Feet Available in Box7.6 CU ft
- Rail OptionWithout Rail
- Installation DifficultyEasy
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- ProfileStandard Profile
- Part TypeCrossover
- Product Weight43.200
- Latch TypePaddle Handles
- FinishGLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT
- Shipping Weight49.000
- Tub StyleStandard Tub
The UWS crossover truck tool box is a trusted storage solution because it features our patented RigidCore™ lid design and enhanced aluminum construction. The lid is filled with a solid foam that strengthens it against bending or warping, and it has a self-opening mechanism for convenient operation. This truck tool box is also built with extra-thick, one-piece aluminum to be strong and highly resistant to corrosion.
This particular model features a single lid with two stainless steel paddle lock lift handles. Like all UWS tool boxes for trucks, this product is proudly assembled right here in the USA.
Was looking for a toolbox to fit my new '19 Tacoma (SR Access Cab with 6' Bed) to free up space behind my limited back seat area. This fits, with room to all around, no tight fits anywhere. Super stoked to see how it stands up in the Washington rain coming soon, might consider some type of plate to seal out any excess bugs/dirt/water from the milled out portion that accepts the hardware (perhaps some hard molded rubber with same diameter hole of bolt to sit on inside of box and then add washer and nut?) Wish I could toss in some pictures, but can confirm that it will fit third generation Tacomas.
Bought for my 2004 Ford Ranger ext cab. Looks great! Light weight but its durable.. you can definitely tell when installing its not a cheaply made product. Very easy install. I like how I have a small gap on either side of the bed and the lid sits plush with either side of the cab.. doesn't look like you're trying to jam too much into too little space if the lid sat beyond either side of the truck sides. So far doing a great job keeping my tools and pulling chains dry. Will definitely recommend.